Monday, October 12, 2009

OTEN Conference- And Yodio!

So here is my reflection for the OTEN Conference. If you'd like to look at the sessions presented click here.

I first visited the session by Becky Tengs titled Social networking and digital citizenship in the elementary classroom. Very interesting stuff! I love the idea of classroom blogs and teaching kids about how to be a digital citizen.

My second session was held by Steven Rhine of Willamette U! He did a presentation of using Google applications in the classrooms. I love the idea of Google Docs and have written some specifics about it in my previous post.

I also used a WORDLE! I created a Wordle regarding the OTEN conference. Take a look at its awesome awesomeness!

My Yodio is also attached- enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment