Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The terrifying spreadsheet!


Take a look here at my assignment regarding analyzing test scores. I think this is incredibly helpful for us as teachers to organize our data in a simple manner. You can watch how your students progress throughout the year! Its pretty cool and will probably be used in my own health class. Take a look at this graph!

ANALYSIS: I'd like to reflect and analyze on the trends and results that I found. In this situation we were given fake students who of course had some fake scores. What this graph is looking at are the below average achieves on tests numbers 6 through 10. Some of the students indeed did fail a few of the tests but interestingly enough none ended the course with a lower test score than they actually started with! This graph shows that EVERYONE improved in my awesome class, but in different deviations. Specifically, all of these students who were below average scored progressively better hooray!

Here's the graph for another perspective


No comments:

Post a Comment